Orphaned at an early age, now twenty-four- year-old Camryn Lucks is ready to commit to find that special someone, and so accepts a date from a charming, gallant, handsome stranger. The last thing she imagines after accepting that first date with Carson would actually be the beginning of her worst nightmare.
Red roses, a reminder of her parent’s; killer, soon become an emblem of horror for Cami as one by one, those closest to her fall victim to a serial killer. Cami becomes an obsession for Carson, the man she had finally allowed herself to love. Not only is he vying for her heart, but also her Life.
Finding herself in a whirlwind of torments shadowed by the blood-colored bloom, Cami finds solace in Isaac, a neighboring police officer. She’s desperate to escape the haunting memories, but she must revisit them in order to catch her would-be killer. Living life in constant fear has driven Cami to second-guess every choice she makes. Will the police catch the illusive murderer, or will Cami be forced to face him once again?
- Describe yourself in 50 words or less. Wife, author, equestrian, dedicated, kind, loving, loyal, and fun.
- What do you love most in the world? I love my husband. He’s my rock and my best friend. He’s my dream come true.
- What do you fear most? Spiders. Yuck, they are creepy and scary. And there is a chapter in Bleeding Hearts with those same creepy crawlies in it.
- What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it? My largest unfulfilled dream is traveling the world. I’ve always wanted to visit several countries and I’m saving my pennies to do just that one day.
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done? The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do was writing this book. It takes a lot of dedication to finish writing and work to publish a book.
- Now that we’ve gotten to know each other, tell me a story. It can be long or short. From your childhood or last week. Funny, sad, or somewhere in between. Just make sure it’s yours. What’s your story?
Happily Ever After
I remembered opening my eyes for the first time that morning. The sun shined bright through the curtains and coffee filled the spacious room. It was my wedding day. After years of promises and plans, the day was here. I pushed the comforter off my legs and stood from my hotel bed; I was really getting married. My mom and sisters rushed into the room, calling out congratulations with wide smiles and busy hands. They bustled around me, pulling me in all directions, waiting to get ready for my day.
Shortly after we all dressed and ate breakfast, we made our way to the salon for hair and makeup. The day had not flown by like I thought it would. Everything was scheduled and timed perfectly. The only thing I needed left to do was put my dress on and walk down the aisle with my dad. Hours later, pictures with my bridesmaids were done, I stood in the back room waiting for the ceremony to start.
As the music cued and everyone else walked down the aisle, it was my turn. I didn’t anticipate the nerves I felt. I knew exactly who I was marrying. Kyle was my best friend, my confidant, my other half. He was my everything. There was no reason to be nervous, but I was. My father took my arm and led me down the aisle. My eyes never left my husband to be. He was handsome. All the nerves I had been experiencing had disappeared. We were joining our lives and becoming one for eternity. I couldn’t have been happier.
Official Facebook Event page:
Author Social Media Links:
Book Buy Links