Letting Her Light Shine Brightly byÂ Tanya McDaniel
- Tanya, where were you born and where do you live now? I was raised in Baltimore, MD. I currently reside in Delaware.
- What makes you passionate about writing? What makes me passionate about writing is being able to tell my stories and having it reach other people through the written words. When Iâ€™m writing, I can express how I feel with no interruptions.
- How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? It took me about a year to write the first draft of this book. While writing this book I was also writing my second book Just My Thoughts and promoting my first book Married To The Military.
- Who or what inspired you to write this book? My daughter and other young, single women Iâ€™ve known who were going through this dating journey.
- What is the title of your book? The title of this book is: Letting Her Light Shine Brightly
- What genre does your book fall under? Fictional Romance is this bookâ€™s genre
- Do you have a favorite character, why? Right now Shine Brightly is my favorite character because she has a mixture of characteristics from different types of strong, independent, educated, single women looking for a loving, lasting relationship
- What kind of impact do you expect your works to have in the readerâ€™s lives? I want to inspiring my readers and let them know what they are going through, or have been through, they are not alone. I want to share my story in a Christian, inspirational, down-to-earth, sometimes funny way.
- What else might pique the readerâ€™s interest in your book? Iâ€™ve added something extra in this book that will give the reader more insight into Shine Brightlyâ€™s dating life that the readers will find funny and interesting. Of course I canâ€™t tell to much because it is a surprise.
- Could you give us a back cover blurb? Shine Brightly is a young, beautiful, intelligent, fun-loving woman. She has a lot going for her, enjoying life, living on her own in a new city, exciting career, supportive family and friends who are always there to help her and give advice, even when she doesnâ€™t ask for it. Yet thereâ€™s still something missing, that someone special. Shine yearns to find her soul mate to share this good life with, she knows heâ€™s out there. This book will take you on a journey with Shine as she goes through the many experiences of finding the one for her. Iâ€™m sure we all know someone who can relate.
- Where can we find your book? This book is available on Amazon.com
my website: www.inspiring-author.com book can be purchase through Paypal from my website.
My Facebook Page: Tanya McDaniel-author
Twitter is: @mywordsinspire1
Tags: adult, adults, Christian, clean romance, fiction, Fictional Romance, friendship, Inspirational, Letting Her Light Shine Brightly, love, love story, Married To The Military, romance, single women, sweet romance, Tanya McDaniel, teens, young Adult, young adult book