At night before you got to sleep:
- Imagine yourself doing the things you want to be good at. Fake it until you make it.
- Internalize your ideas, think of how you would teach them to someone else. This will have more result than thinking about it for yourself. Soon these internal thoughts will become external.
- After you learn this share it with others and become a mentor. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
- The more you see yourself being a great author, the better you will become.
- The more you like yourself, the better you will feel and the more success and happiness you will find.
The more you put in the more you get out.
Time poverty: No one has enough time. It isn’t replaceable so don’t waste it.
Focus on the most important results.
Work smarter not harder.
A positive mental attitude will help you have more positive results.
Now, this very minute, is all you have. Control it well and every day will be taken care of.
Self image is very important. Visualize yourself in your mind that you are an effective author. Visualize someone that is very successful in that which you want to be good at.
Discipline yourself and do what you need to make your life better. Never let yourself off the hook.
Analyzed your life now and then make the changes you need to become excellent.
Your beliefs become your realities.
Visualize yourself as if everyone is looking up to you, and then act accordingly. Take action immediately on your resolutions.
Losing sight of what you want to accomplish will assure failure.
If you don’t have personal goals, you are working in some one else’s goals. When you write down your goals your mind will place them so you will remember them all the time. Your whole life will change dramatically. Write your goals in the morning.
Dream big dreams. They are what will motivate you to bring them to pass.
Visualize in present tense, example:
- I weigh 140 lbs.
- I earn $100 a week on my books.
- I live in a 600.000.000 castle.
- I write bestselling books.
- I write for a big publishing company.
- I teach writing classes to Jr. high students.
- I teach self-esteem.
- I give to the poor and needy.
- I employ people with needs.
- I feel healthy and young.
- I look healthy and young.
- I have spiritual giants in my family.
Tags: discipline, goal, mental rehearsal, personal discipline., personal goal, personal management, positive mental attitude, Positive thinking, positive thought, take action, time management, weigh management