Tarragon: Key Keeper by Author Karlie LucasÂ
For hundreds of years, the gates of Tarragon have been sealed from the outside. Prophecy speaks of the day the last Key Keeper will return and wake the dragons from their spell-cast slumber, returning them to their rightful home.
Seeking to fulfill her father’s dying wish, Anwen Porter travels to the Drakonii Mountains where she meets Tyler, a mysterious local with a secret. With his help, she learns more about her clouded past and her own abilities. But when Courtney, a lovesick mage, tries to insert herself into their plans, things begin to go horribly wrong.
With death threatening at every turn, Anwen must learn to rely on her newfound friends to survive. But how can she unravel the mystery of her heritage when everything is trying to kill her?
Top Ten List
Top Ten People I would like to meet.
- J.R.R. Tolkien. I mean, who wouldn’t want to meet the “father” of fantasy?
- J.K. Rowling. If she can make it with an oddball fantasy series, surely I can too, and I’d love to pick her brain about that.
- Joan of Ark – I think her life story is just fascinating.
- C.S. Lewis – He was an amazing writer. Can’t imagine what life would be like without Narnia.
- Robin McKinley – She’s always been one of my fave fantasy authors. I have a few bones to pick though, about hinted stories that never got written.
- Mark Twain – He seems like he’d have been a great guy to know.
- Albert Einstein – Would love to meet the man who contributed so much to how we see the world.
- King Charlemagne – An ancestor on both sides of the family, I understand he was one of the first people to instigate a public education system for his people. That, and he had some really cool things happen in his life.
- Harrison Ford – He’s one of my fave actors of all time. He’s just awesome.
- Danny Kaye – Another childhood favorite actor, I think Danny and I would have gotten along swimmingly. That, and the fact that he sang like a dream, even though he couldn’t read a note of music.
About the Author
Official Facebook Event page:
Author Social Media Links:
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/karliemlucas
Amazon author profile at http://www.amazon.com/Karlie-Lucas/e/B00N8Z86H8/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1411349158&sr=8-1
Blog at http://tenelia.blogspot.com
Book Buy Links
Tags: adult, adventure, American Night Writerâ€™s Association, ANWA, clean reading, clean romance, fiction, High fantasy, International English Honor Society, J. K. Rowling, J. R. R. Tolkien, Karlie Lucas, love story, magic, Sigma Tau Delta, Southern Utah University, sweet romance, young Adult, young adult book, young adults