ABOUT THE BOOK:
- Finding Your Voice is a personal and comprehensive guide for survivors of abuse making the journey toward healing. Led by an author who has walked the path for more than three decades, readers will find encouragement and hope as they move step-by-step to a place of recovery.
- Part memoir, part blueprint for recovery, Finding Your Voice uses a mix of personal anecdotes, accumulated knowledge, expert techniques and good, common sense to help readers navigate a new path in the aftermath of abuse.
- With clear instructions and insightful examples, the author leads the readers through the five stages of healing—built upon the foundation of years of self-help work, therapy and reflection, and the author’s own transformative approach to healing.
WHY IT’S A MUST-READ:
- Finding Your Voice is an amazing resource not only for abuse survivors but for all women who wish to develop a stronger sense of self-worth. Regardless of your life experiences, this book is a wonderful guide to becoming who you want to be.
- Mannette’s empowering and uplifting personal stories combine empathy, practicality, and encouragement. The book is a powerful reminder that no one has to remain a victim of their past.
- With a companion workbook and audiobook available, Finding Your Voice puts the power to heal in your own hands. It’s a comprehensive blueprint guide that offers step-by-step strategies, encouraging personal anecdotes, and easy-to-understand, manageable steps to follow. It includes exercises and questions for self-reflection that prompt readers to think about their own experiences in a way they may not have done in the past.
- This book is unlike other self-help books for survivors. Praised for its unique perspective on healing and breaking the cycle of abuse, the book speaks to not only survivors but to society-at-large.
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR, MANNETTE MORGAN
- Mannette Morgan is a speaker, author, coach, and survivor. She teaches critical skills and techniques to other survivors with her books, workbook, workshops, retreats, and coaching. Her mission is to stop the cycle of abuse and provide survivors with accessibility to healing. She is sharing her inspiring story, research-based strategies, and free resources survivors can use to heal and thrive. . From the emotional and physical abuse as a child to an abusive marriage, Mannette comes from a place of great understanding. She empowers other abuse survivors to find their voice and thrive as they learn to heal their past.
- Instagram: @mannettemorganauthor
- Twitter: @mannettemorgan
- Facebook: @mannettemorganauthor
- “An excellent book which can help not only survivors of abuse, but all women who are feeling like victims. This book has a powerful story with real-time exercises and a workbook that will help walk victims through their healing process and help them become survivors. The journey just begins with the event, the healing is a lifetime.”
- -Library Journal