Hudson discovers that Logos is a land ruled by words, thoughts, and memories. A fairy might ferry you across the river for the price of one memory. But be sure to look out for snarky unicorns, as they will see through those who are not pure of heart.
Not understanding the many rules of Logos, Hudson is quickly saddled with a troll curse. Charlotte, who, along with her father, was banished from Logos, can help get rid of the curse–but only if he agrees to find the lost Princess of Logos in return.
Janette Rallison/ CJ Hill writes books because writing is much more fun than cleaning bathrooms.Â Â Her avoidance of housework has led her to writing 26 novels that have sold over 1,000,000 print copies andÂ have been on many reading and state lists. Her books are fantasy, sci-fi, and romantic comedy because hey, there is enough angst in real life, but thereâ€™s a drastic shortage of humor, romance and hot guys who fight dragons.Â She lives in Arizona with her husband, kids, and enough cats to classify her as eccentric.Â
Top Ten ListÂ about Janette
1) She writes books insteadÂ ofÂ doing housework. (This is only fun if you’re the one ignoring the dishes.)
2) She has five kids and is still (mostly) sane.
3) Her favorite book as a child was The Phantom Tollbooth. It’s the reason she wrote TheÂ WrongÂ SideÂ ofÂ Magic. She wanted to do a book with fun word play and fantasy characters
4) She had a crush on Richard Hatch (Apollo from Battlestar Galactica) and so if she’s describing a brown-haired hero in oneÂ ofÂ her romance novels. yeah, it’s probably him.
5) She can’t say no to a stray cat, if the ones residing in her back yard are any indication
6) Double-jointed elbows
7) Has a collectionÂ ofÂ dolls, teacups, and china–proving that her inner child is a Victorian old lady
8) Has seen every versionÂ ofÂ Pride and Prejudice ever filmed. (The full-length BBC one is the best.)
9) Was born on her grandmother’s birthday.
10) Is the motherÂ ofÂ the Odd1sOut creator